Sunday, November 3, 2013

Divergent: Book Review/ Thoughts

I am only about half way through this book, but I really like it so far. I think that the plot line is really intriguing, and the way each chapter ends would make anyone want to read more. It is really sci-fi, which a lot of people don't like, but I think that this is one of those rare cases where a sci-fi novel can appeal to all, or most people. I think this novel appeals to people in a way similar to the sensation of the Hunger Games. The overall theme and message really tugs at you and makes you feel for the main character. I also know that this book is going be a movie coming out this Spring, and I've found myself really looking forward to being able to see this book produced on the big screen. It will be a different experience for me than the Hunger Games, because I saw the movie first in that series, so I am excited to get a different outlook on a big sci-fi production. I would definitely recommend reading this novel to anyone and everyone, and remember, don't judge a book by its cover. You will never know if you like it until you read!

Here's a sneak peak of the trailer for the movie, because my post kind of turned into my excitement towards it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment