Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Need Book Reccomendations!

As you probaly know, I recently finished my novel Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. It was only about two days ago, and I am currently searching for a new book. I really enjoyed reading Safe Haven, and I found it to be something that I could actually enjoy reading. For my next book, I want to read something similar, becuase I'm kind of into that genre right now. I was thinking that I would preferably like to read another Nicholas Sparks book, such as The Lucky One or The Notebook, and I have already read his novels The Last Song and A Walk To Remember. However, I am also always open to any good novel. I know some other authors like Jodi Piccoult and Sarah Dessen have novels like this as well. I also enjoy most other genres, including science fiction, historical fiction, realistic fiction, mysteries, and classics. If you have read a good novel recently, please let me know by commenting on this post! It would be very much appreciated:) I plan to begin a new novel by my next post, and begin to review it.

3 comments:

  1. I also love Nicholas Sparks books. I haven't read Safe Haven but I think that would be a good choice for me. A book you might really like is The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. I read this book at the end of last year and it is my absolute favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Safe Haven! I think you should read other Nicholas Sparks books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for a good book to read than i would recommend almost anything from Nicholas Sparks!

    ReplyDelete